Quiet Wash Purify & Prep
Quiet Wash Purify & Prep
A cleanser that does much more than clean, the Quiet Wash gently showers skin with an expert blend of botanical extracts that combat the inflammation, irritation, itchiness, and redness common to reactive, sensitive skin and exacerbated by environmental toxins and hair removal.
Quiet Wash leaves skin clean, comfortable and calmly receptive to successive products for excellent sensitivity correction results.
BENEFITS • Calms inflammation and redness and leaves skin feeling fresh
• Gently fortifies cells and supports barrier function
• Properly cleanses and hydrates while guarding skin from environmental toxins
KEY INGREDIENTS Mirabilis Jalapa Extract: also known as the “four o’clock flower”, this delicate flower’s extract is exceptionally successful at calming reactive skin, including reducing discomfort (like sensations of pain, itching and stinging) and visible redness; improves skin’s longterm resilience against sensitivity triggers; like waxing
Supports skin’s barrier function and improve hydration.
• Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract: from the Moringa Tree in Africa and Asia, it soothes the skin with rich nutrients and antioxidants; has ability to repel environmental pollutants.
• Horse Chestnut Bark Extract: toning and astringent agent that helps reduce inflammation, redness, and circulatory swelling that we usually get from hair removal.
• Epilobium Angustifolium Extract: derived from the Willowherb plant, specifically the flower, leaf, and stem, and abates inflammation, bacterial growth, and environmentally- and oxidation-induced damage, while also reducing redness and irritation.
Betula Alba Bark Extract (Birch Tree Heart): contains natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and immune-stimulating constituents to help improve skin’s response to stressors like waxing, waxing creates trauma on the skin this will create resilience.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: helps improve skin’s response to and recovery from stress, damage and inflammation; supports collagen production; anti-allergy; antioxidant.
Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract: organic; from the herbaceous plantain plant (unrelated to the banana-like fruit); used since prehistoric times for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-allergy abilities.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract: high antioxidant activity; also exhibits healing, antimicrobial, anti-redness, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory effects; improves skin’s defense against UV damage.
Use this 3x a week
Alternate with other suggested cleansers recommended by your skincare provider, or just use water other days.
May be used as an intimate wash