NEED HELP CHOOSING WAX?
Types of waxes
There's creamy waxes, gel, or demi- in between waxes. Hypoallergenic and natural waxes. Here is a rundown of what we carry to make your shopping experience easier.
Generally, Gel hard wax is versatile, you can create small thick strips or spread them in large thin strips making it economical.
creamy hard wax is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It is recommended for bikini, face, and full body services. Creamy hard wax is typically made of resin with Titanium Dioxide added in the formula which is what also contributes to the creaminess. Creamy wax is less sticky to the skin which is good for sensitive areas. Because it is creamy the strips tend to be thicker, is not as economical as the gel wax but it is ideal to be used for bikini and small areas where the strips are cushioned. Creamy wax is also an advantage for the speed waxers, as it is denser it dries faster than most gel waxes.
There's also Demi blends which is a mix of the gel and creamier base waxes.
Pros of each type
Gel Hard Wax
- -Very versatile, can be used on all areas
- -Economical, can be applied thinner
- -Can be used on all types of skin. For sensitive we recommend synthetic (rosin free) resin
Creamy Hard Wax
- -Less sticky, formulated for sensitive skin like face and bikini
- -contains titanium dioxide to soothe skin
- -Dries faster
Examples of Gel Waxes
- - liquid gold, Shimmer pink, Naked line, top line orchid, Lycon wax
- Examples of Creamy Waxes
- -Waxbyyeni, coconut wax, top line, selfie wax, lime wax, purple galaxy, ruby red, white chocolate, white tea, russian pearl.
Examples of demi-creamy Waxes
- mineral gold, azalea rose, emerald, coral, top line